Specialising in integrated pest management solutions
- Pests require three critical elements to thrive; food, water and harbourage.
- Pests are resilient creatures and are able to survive extreme conditions by adapting to their current environment.
- Every possible care should be taken to prevent your environment from providing pests with the conditions needed in which to thrive.
An initial inspection is conducted by our expert technician when he arrives on the premises, and all risks are noted and prioritised for treatment.
- An initial inspection is conducted by our expert technician when he arrives on the premises, and all risks are noted and prioritised for treatment.
- Use of Integrated Pest Management solutions (IPMS)
- The treatment is conducted using the appropriate approved pesticides and equipment.
- A detailed report, including recommendations and advice, is provided and discussed with the customer.
- Contracted Customers : Free Follow-up treatment and certificate of compliance